All Content, Music, Movies, (Possibly Adult Content) Is Promotional Only! Take What You'd Like And Go Out And Buy As Well! :D - m@rk

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

It's Here.... :)

Mariah Carey's new single is finally here as im excited about but
i thought it was gonna be way different than it is but
i do really really like this song i just know
that she has done it again!
:)

Mariah Carey - Touch My Body
Unfortunitly i took the link down and replaced it, and now
you can listen to it....thanks to Island Records...

let me know what
u think?
(I really hope you get your blog back Ali, i loved it! Good Luck Bud...)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think she can do much better i love her but i want more than that

m@rk said...

thx for your comment... :)
i personaly love the song!
i cant wait to buy the c.d

el.mono said...

I keep listening to the song over and over. I am loving it.

I can't wait for the album to come out in April!

Thanks for posting it, I think that it would be even better once it downloaded like 1000 times that you take it off to encourage people to buy the single when it's released.